Q. How can I get research help?
If you need research help, we have a number of ways you can find it depending upon your specific information needs.
- If you're just looking for research basics, consult our Research 101 page: http://library.raritanval.edu/research101
- To learn more about the RVCC Library, check out RVCC Library 101: http://library.raritanval.edu/library101
- If you need help finding scholarly articles, consult our scholarly articles page: http://library.raritanval.edu/scholarlyarticles
- If you are in English I, we have a page for that: http://library.raritanval.edu/eng1
- If you are in English II, we have a page for that: http://library.raritanval.edu/eng2
- If you are in a different course, we may have a specific guide for your course: http://library.raritanval.edu/guides (If we don't have one, please let us know if you'd like us to make one!
- If you would like to meet with a librarian, visit the Reference/Information desk on our first floor or submit a request for an appointment online: http://raritanval.libwizard.com/Meet-with-a-librarian
- Finally, if none of these links help you find what you need, check our help page for more suggestions: http://library.raritanval.edu/help
- You can also always chat with us or send us a message with your question!
Was this helpful? 0 0